6 Reasons Why You should create a Multilingual Website
Global developments and changes drive companies to adopt new ways of communicating and promoting themselves. Currently, the use of a multilingual website is still in its early stages, with large multinational companies to use it mostly to secure an international visibility and increase customer base. Soon, however, the multilingual website will become an integral part of the current status in the internet. Businesses should understand that sooner or later, the investment in a multilingual website is a must.
This white paper explains in detail how and why a multilingual website brings numerous benefits!
Creating Technical Translations for Non-Tech Readers
How to buy translation
This white paper aims to provide helpful advice and tips, whether you are using a translation service for the first time, or are a seasoned professional. It includes many of the things any translation provider or a sole translator will need to know before starting a project, or even before they provide you with a quote.
- Getting started with buying translation services
- Material and information you should give to your vendor
- Translator vs. Translation Company
- Which translation vendor should I use?
- Cost of translation
- Before approving a translation quote
How to Create Multilingual Mobile Applications
The World Wide Web provides potential access to a truly global market but a monolingual mobile application is one with limited appeal. English remains the lingua franca of the business and online world but the fact remains that the majority of the global population speaks no English at all. This white paper addresses some of the main concerns that surround the localization process of mobile applications. It provides an analysis on:
- Why is mobile applications localization important?
- The issue of translation in mobile applications
- Considerations for multilingual mobile applications
- How much will it cost and how long will it take?
Ask for the Full White Paper in PDF
How to Localize Online Games
With the rapid growth of online gaming worldwide, the business case for making games available in multiple languages has never been greater. In order to minimize costs, achieve language consistency and provide faster translations we developed an online games localization process. This white paper analyses the elements, steps and actions that need to be completed for a successful online game localization.
- Elements of Online Games Localization
- Issues concerning Online Games
- Steps to Ensure Localization Success, and finally
- Paspartu’s approach when localizing online games
Software Localization Guide
Whether you are trying to release a multilingual product in order to increase your global market share and ROI or you are trying to increase your company’s global operational efficiency by developing multilingual applications, software localization is a requirement to make either a reality. Software localization is basically translating software and other interactive components built with programming code and graphics. A successful localization project requires careful planning and a solid infrastructure. Issues that are not detected and solved prior to the localization will also appear in the localized version of the software. Paspartu completes software localization projects in over 40 languages and through established software localization teams. The white paper contains a detailed guide of how software localization service is delivered. It addresses issues such as:
(a) Preparing for Software localization:
- Feasibility Study
- Project Workflow
- Resources Analysis
(b) Localizing your Software:
- Identify project needs
- Set project goals
- Implementation steps of localization project
- Actions and steps for testing your localized software
- Rapping your project with final actions and localization quality assurance steps
Why you should create and manage your company's terminology
Globalization has raised the stakes across every industry. Agile companies that introduce new innovative products to markets fast are rewarded accordingly. The outcome is increase in sales and sometimes creation of competitive advantage. Companies that think globally but at the same time speak locally to customers and in their native language, enjoy long lasting proﬁtable customer relationships. The utilization of a terminology solution with supporting services enables your business to deliver consistency of content and maintain branding. This white paper analyses:
- Why you should create and manage your company’s terminology
- Key features and benefits of a Terminology Solution and services
- Consistent professional communication solutions
- Effective corporate terminology management services