Medical translation requires an understanding of the specialized domain it refers to, the specific regulatory guidelines of each region with respect to market entrance, as well as guidelines applying to translating medical documents as outlined by EMA (European Medicines Agency), FDA, ISPOR (International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research) or other similar scientific and regulatory bodies.
Up to date, Paspartu has translated over 100.000 pages for the medical industry alone, for key CROs, medical instruments, devices & technology producers, pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology, cosmetic and other Life Sciences related clients.
Types of pharmaceutical and medical documents we translate:
|Research & Development||Regulatory Affairs
|Manufacturing||Sales & Marketing|
- professional translators specialised in medical sciences
- medical scientists
- Life Sciences graduates
- University Degree in Translation Studies or Life Sciences
- extensive training in/ knowledge of specific sub-medical domains
- verifiable min.3 years experience of the medical field, in the required target and source language
- translation checked by a second native speaker Subject Matter Specialist, with a degree in Life Sciences and experience in the project specialism
- native understanding and local knowledge of the target language
- the ability to write well in the target language
- medical writing skills
- linguistic validation skills through debriefing interviews on specific patient groups