KEY QUESTIONS answered:
- WHAT CAN PASPARTU DO FOR YOU?
Language translation, document translation, website translation, website/games localization, desktop publishing services and more, in more than 40 languages.
- HOW CAN I GET A TRANSLATION QUOTE?
Use our online quote form, or fax/email us your document and/or details of the translation job.
- HOW LONG DOES A TRANSLATION TAKE?
1-2 days for most smallish jobs, faster if it's urgent. For longer translation jobs we give a turnaround time with our quote.
- HOW WILL I GET MY TRANSLATION BACK?
By e-mail or for large files via our FTP site, professionally presented in the file type or format of your wish.
- WHAT ABOUT YOUR TRANSLATION PRICING?
We are at the low end of the scale in Europe, very competitive by international standards.
- WHY SHOULD I USE YOU?
With Paspartu you'll get great service and professional quality translating at a reasonable cost. Check also our "why to Choose Us section”.
Localization Selection Process
Here is a list of questions you can use to interview a potential vendor:
- What is your company’s area of specialization?
- How do you qualify your linguists?
- How will you manage my project?
- Will I receive status reports on my project?
- Who will be my primary contact during the project?
- Do you have the necessary hardware and software to efficiently handle my work?
- Have you managed projects like mine before?
- How do you assure quality?
- Will you develop and maintain a terminology list specific to my project?
- How are changes handled during the course of a project?
- What is your record for delivering on time?
- How accurate are your estimates?
- Can you provide me with references and examples of similar completed projects?
Selection of Localization Tools
- Client Requirements: Which deliverables are required by the publisher what is the format of existing translation memories? If the Publisher is to supply the localization vendor which translation memories.
- Supported Languages: Each tool supports different feature sets and language sets. Make sure all target languages for current and possible future projects are supported by the tools chosen.
- Source file format: Each tool has different filter sets for supported files formats. Ensure that the source file format used in the project is supported.
- Support: How much support will be required for the translators using the tool? Will it be possible to support them fully?
- Costs: How many product licenses are needed? Are they available, and if not how much will the additional licenses cost?
- Alignment: If previous translations do exist, but no translation memories, the translated files need to be aligned in order to create a translation memory.
- Network Support: Does the tool allow translation memories to be shared over network? Which network protocols are supported?
- Customization: Does the tool contain features that enable the users to customize standard filter quickly or create filters for custom file formats?